Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!!






















 Happy New Year!!! Have you been planning and fun any exciting resolutions? This comic cracks me up, because it is SO TRUE! My resolution this year is a little different. I am going to complete a 12 month fitness challenge. By committing to these 12 activities, I'll be able to keep myself in check and active throughout the year. Let me know if you would like to join me in any of these events.  Also, if there are any events you want to participate in and need a friend, let me know!!


January 12 - Strongman Competition NJ
February 9 - Cupids 5k Hartford, CT
March 17 - Half Marathon NYC
April 27 - Color Me Rad 5k Hartford, CT
May 5 - Five Boro Bike Tour NYC (pending me buying a bike)
June 1 - JesVic5k Watsontown, PA
June 15 - *My Wedding* - sure to be a marathon in and of itself =)
July 26 - Sunset Run 5k Trumbull, CT
August 4 - Walnut Beach Ice Cream 5k Milford, CT
September 8 - Run Around The Block 15k Block Island, RI
October 13 - Steamtown Marathon Scranton, PA
November 28 - Turkey Trot Punch Gym Norwalk, CT
December - TBD (it will be a surprise!)

It's almost midnight...this will officially be my last post of 2012!!

Love,
Kerry

p.s I'm watching CNN and I can't get enough of Anderson Cooper giggling...love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment